Why choose us?
Our business is client focused. Everything we do is with the aim of providing an enhanced service to each pension scheme. Find out about our history, our experts and the values which they put into practice below.
Entrust was established in 1994. Ever since, we have been focused solely on providing professional trustee services to pension schemes.
Our Scheme Directors are all experienced pensions lawyers and we are part of a group of companies within the national law firm Gateley Plc. Gateley Plc was the first UK commercial law firm to float on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. At Entrust, we share the same pioneering and collaborative approach to our work.
We are committed to providing a high-quality trustee service for all our schemes, delivered with a personal touch by our Scheme Directors. Our robust internal control procedures are audited annually in-line with the AAF reporting framework. A copy of our latest audit report can be provided on request.
Core trustee services are provided from our office in Manchester but our portfolio of schemes spans an area from the Scottish Highlands to the south coast of England. Furthermore, many of our schemes are part of international groups and we spend much of our time co-ordinating discussions with parent companies across the world. As part of the Gateley Group we are a truly national business and carry out trustee work from our offices across the country.
We are committed to delivering a personalised service to each scheme. Our experts make this happen and are great to work with along the way. Find out more about them below.
- Founding Director of Entrust Pension Limited
- Negotiations with overseas parent companies
- Experienced public speaker on a range of pensions topics
- Extensively worked on scheme governance related matters
- Worked on wide and varied range of pension scheme related issues during 20 year career
- Specialist IDRP officer
- Leads Entrust’s Enplan Pension Platform
- Significant valuation funding negotiation expertise
- Extensive multi-employer scheme experience
- Leads Entrust’s internal controls and governance review work
- Experienced scheme manager for schemes in a range of industries
- Project management expertise in transferring schemes to the PPF
- Scheme Manager with co-trustee appointment experience
- Acted on a number of pension surety bonds for multinational companies
- Experience of asset backed funding arrangements
- Scheme Manager to a number of schemes in a range of industries.
- Experience in responding to and dealing with IDRP and Ombudsman applications.
- Co-ordinated Entrust’s compliance with General Data Protection Regulation.
- Scheme Manager with significant experience of sectionalised multi-employer schemes.
- Experience in running full and partial buy ins and buy outs and member option exercises.
- Particular expertise in supervising the transition of pension scheme administration services.
What we do?
Pension schemes are built on relationships. We work collaboratively with employers, trustees, advisers and members to improve the way that schemes are run. This allows employers to focus on running their businesses, enables trustees to make more informed decisions and gives members comfort that their benefits are in safe hands.
We have a genuinely team-based approach to our work. All of our appointments are led by a designated Scheme Director who takes personal responsibility for the delivery of our services, and each scheme benefits from the experience and specialist knowledge of all team members.
Who we do it for
We act as trustee to pension schemes of all shapes and sizes. The corporate sponsors of those schemes operate in many different industries and within organisations which are controlled around the world. The breadth of our existing client portfolio enables us to adapt easily to new challenges.
Clients we have helped
We're very proud of our work and the recognition it has received. View examples of clients that we have helped.
We’re happy to share our insight and expertise to help you increase your understanding of today’s pensions issues. View our blogs and news articles.